i want to be leaf
cal (he and i are just common)
date me because people who don’t wear bras make your parents mad
IM HERE, IM QUEER, AND IM full of existential fear
- White people: You have to wait for the facts before you talk about Ferguson!
- Eyewitnesses: He was on his knees with his hands up.
- Medical examiner: There was no gunpowder residue on Mike Brown, no sign of struggle, and there were entry wounds on the inside of his arms and the top of his head, implying he was on his knees with his hands up.
- Convenience store owner and clerk: There was no robbery and we didn't call the cops.
- Ferguson PD: Okay, we admit it, Wilson didn't know anything happened at the convenience store and we determined no crime was committed.
- White people: Nobody can say what happened! We still have to wait for the facts to come in!
Less queer baiting more queer dating.
Foxes in Fiction. Shea Stadium. August 16, 2014.
going for groceries
Cop who killed Michael Brown started his career at disgraced unit that was DISBANDED over racial tensions - after officers opened fire on fleeing mother and child and beat up another woman
Darren Wilson was a rookie cop in Jennings, Missouri.
The small city had a majority of black citizens but an almost completely white police force.
The entire department was dismissed amid allegations of racial prejudice, unnecessary use of force lawsuits and corruption.
i only learned this because of in the flesh i am a gay zombie
people say lmao a lot nowadays but no one says rofl anymore and its weird cause back in the day rofl and lmao used to be interchangeable and if you were a risktaker youd combine them into roflmao but now everyones dropped rofl. its probably for the best but i cant help but be nostalgic.
This website contains a wealth of useful information on ways to help the people in Ferguson, how you can organize and participate locally, and helps to spread the word and keep the message strong.
Messages to the Public
Spectacolor electronic sign
20 x 40 ft.
Text: Truisms, 1977–79
Times Square, New York
© Jenny Holzer, member Artists Rights Society (ARS), NY